Push Notifications are a great way to communicate to your audience in real time. When enabled, Push Notifications have an incredibly high read rate (upwards of 90%) because they act like text messages in that they pop up right on the front of your users’ devices, stay in the notification center of the device, pop up in the app when clicked, and stay in the notification center of the app itself.
SELECTIVE PUSH™ OVERVIEW:
We strive to go above and beyond by allowing you to not only send out push notifications to everyone who has your app, but by also allowing you to utilize Selective Push Notifications™. This feature allows you to create channels to which your users can subscribe and then send out corresponding Push Notifications to these channels. By doing this, you’ll ensure that your messages are going out to the right people at the right time, resulting in a higher read and response rate.
SmartPUSH™ allows for your users to be notified when an interaction on a social wall (via the Social Wall Widget) such as a new post, a comment on their post, a comment on a post they are following, or one of their posts has been liked.
Use scheduled Push Notifications so that you can set your push notifications to go out whenever you want. Many of our app admins will take 10 minutes and schedule all of their notifications for the week. Talk about streamlining the process!
HOW TO SEND OUT PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
1. Click on “Notifications” in the menu
2. Click “Schedule New Notification”
3. Fill out/select the following content:
– Notification title: this will be what shows on the dashboard to remind you what the notification was about and will also show on the app’s notification history
– Group: If you select “All Members” your notification will go out to everyone who has your app. Otherwise, you can specify to which groups you’d like to send your message.
– Notification Message: this will be the actual message that pops up on the front of your users’ devices.
– Send: You can either choose to send it “Now” or schedule it “On” a specific time and day.
HOW TO SETUP GROUPS FOR SELECTIVE PUSH™ NOTIFICATIONS:
1. Click on “Groups”
2. Click “Add New Group”
3. Enter the name and summary information for the group you would like to include and click “Add”
Have any additional comments, questions, or suggestions? Contact our support team anytime!